Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

HANKS STILL ALIVE?!

My god all I can say is your plot to this story is just as confusing as metal gear solid. I've never been soo lost in my entire life, but it's sooo fucking good from what I can retain from it

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Definitely one of the Top 5 Best Zelda parodies

All I can say is wow, I don't think a flash video has ever made me laugh so frickin' hard. Graphics were well put together, slightly choppy though. Could be my web browser though. It was well directed and everything made sense unlike other videos I've seen. Keep up the good work!!! I'm still waiting on The Real Legend of Zelda 3!

Lansbridge Holiday Cheer Lansbridge Holiday Cheer

Anyway

All I could say was wow....seems more of a screensaver then flash. Sounds were annoying but, still this was good. Quailty buttons could help make this more viewable to people with more slower connections/computers so I suggest you put those in.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great

This is one of the best games I have ever seen.I wish there was a sequel.

Kagome Attack ! ! ! Kagome Attack ! ! !

pretty good

I gave the graphics a 6 because the person you were did not move alot. I gave the violence 6 becouse you use fish as a wepon

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

kick ass

I might have a place that might make you want to make franks adventure 4 its called cutepet.org

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

I love it....

Please for the love of god tab that shit out!

NES Contra Battle NES Contra Battle

Holy crap

this theme should have been used in the game.
thats how good it is

Realmguys responds:

HAHA, the cartridge that would have held a file this size would have been bigger than a TV back then! Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it!

Zelda remix 35 Zelda remix 35

stolen

good job on stealing this from me you got that from another web site i submitted on your lucky i dont tell Tom

DAA responds:

soory monkey 86 But i dident still this from you!!!!!!.m so I think you shud shut the f up.