Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

HANKS STILL ALIVE?!

My god all I can say is your plot to this story is just as confusing as metal gear solid. I've never been soo lost in my entire life, but it's sooo fucking good from what I can retain from it

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Definitely one of the Top 5 Best Zelda parodies

All I can say is wow, I don't think a flash video has ever made me laugh so frickin' hard. Graphics were well put together, slightly choppy though. Could be my web browser though. It was well directed and everything made sense unlike other videos I've seen. Keep up the good work!!! I'm still waiting on The Real Legend of Zelda 3!

Lansbridge Holiday Cheer Lansbridge Holiday Cheer

Anyway

All I could say was wow....seems more of a screensaver then flash. Sounds were annoying but, still this was good. Quailty buttons could help make this more viewable to people with more slower connections/computers so I suggest you put those in.

Shara epi1 (Intro) Shara epi1 (Intro)

Good Start.

This could actally turn into a popular series if you work on the anime details of the chars. Also the words went by too fast so it's kinda hard to read for slow readers.

iVisual responds:

ok thx for the review m8

FDtoons: Episode 23 FDtoons: Episode 23

It was ok.

At least it had some point to it. It was mostly sloppy work you could have at least took some more time into makeing this it might have came out better. Work on concepts of drawings when you make anther flash.

Teasdale Times Two #1 Teasdale Times Two #1

Sweet...

All I can say is you got some skills for little dude if that was your voice. Nice use of audio and clean humor. I liked it.

Madness in Reality Madness in Reality

wtf

I pity fool derek arthurs

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

The sad sad sad truth

Thats basically what the mens room is like and you decribed it in the most funnest way.

ps:are you going to make anthoer monologue
pss: If you are what is it going to be about
PSSS:please respond

Character Tests Character Tests

thanks

thanks for using my audio

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Great

There better be a madness6 or im going to kill you XD!